The faculty ambassador is a person connected to any educational institution having good connection with students and also having interest to up skill them which can be possible by connecting students with our curriculum.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Faculty Ambassador
- Becoming a faculty ambassador is to provide student information and Guidance regarding student membership and other related information.
- Point of contact for EduSkills Academy engagement.
- Be the representative of EduSkills Academy.
- Encourage students to enroll to grab the membership.
Benefits of being a faculty ambassador
- Get opportunity to be a master trainer.
- Get Rewards and recognition.
- Be the face of EduSkills Academy Ambassador Program.
- Get chance to attend global conferences and seminars.
- Can get a chance to be a part of EduSkills Academy ( Performance basis ).