To drive global digital learning programs in higher education institutions, Universities, skill development bodies and relevant govt departments.
Executive Director, EduSkills
- To identify potential higher education academies which could connect with industries in a ‘Centre of Excellence’ model
- To deeply engage with existing academies and govt departments
- Assisting and query resolution of individual academies and govt
- Regular in-person/remote meetings with the key stakeholders
- Periodic reporting and MIS sharing
- Representing the organization in critical meetings, workshops and seminars
- To engage directly with each academy to ensure students registrations, course and certificates completions
- Travel within/outside the base station, as and when required
We are committed to provide a great career progression path to the individuals and giving them exposure of global level digital skills ecosystem.
During the probation period, all individuals will be trained by highly experienced professionals, corporate leaders, industry mentors, etc. There will always be opportunities in future to nurture the individual contributors to manage larger teams.
- B. Tech/B.E./MBA from a recognized university or Institute. Preference would be given to those with core engineering backgrounds.
- Proven ability to drive a group towards a common objective
- Good English language skills
- Ability to make sensitive decisions
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines, all while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Knowhow of local language will be preferred.
- Expertise in using online tools and methods of reporting
- Self-motivated and able to perform with minimal supervision
Ability to deliver to deadlines and following up on commitments