These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") control your use of this website eduskills.academy("Website"). In these Terms and Conditions, "EduSkills Academy" is referred to as the "Company", "us," or "we."
If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages that could properly lie against the customer.
The EduSkills Academy website (the 'Site'), Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use EduSkills Academy if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use - and are not authorized to use - all or any portion of the company's website and its products or services (as defined below).
Measures to use this website
- You should not use this site in an illegal manner; you must respect the website terms and conditions.
- In accordance with no situations or circumstances, will the company be chargeable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services, or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
- We assure that users get continuous access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- EduSkills Academy is not responsible and is not beholden for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines
- Do not offend, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the rights of others.
- Do not publish, post, distribute or spread any injurious, infringing, indecent, offensive or illegal material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property Laws or software which affect other computers.
- It's prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect the infrastructure, and in turn, the users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise, or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks, or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute, and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
- Do not use any content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
2.Copyright and Intellectual Property
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
GLTech EduSkills Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are GLTech EduSkills Pvt. Ltd. , its affiliates, or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to EduSkills Academy, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish, or reproduce the content in any manner.
EduSkills Academy has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of EduSkills Academy intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner.
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us with the information given below and we will act on it.
- The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the EduSkills Academy website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Details - Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner's behalf.
- You can reach EduSkills Academy to notify your claims of copyright by writing to Help and Support Team.
Unless otherwise stated, GLtech EduSkills Pvt. Ltd. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on EduSkills Academy. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from EduSkills Academy for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from EduSkills Academy
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from EduSkills Academy
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from EduSkills Academy
• Redistribute content from EduSkills Academy
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. GLTech EduSkills Pvt. Ltd. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of GLTech EduSkills Pvt. Ltd. ,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, GLTech EduSkills Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
GLtech EduSkills Pvt.Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
• You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
• The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
• The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
• The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant GLTech EduSkills Pvt. Ltd. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
4.Links and Hyperlinks Terms
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included are to provide users information. Hence, EduSkills Academy will not be held responsible.
• You may not reflect or frame the homepage or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpage.
• Do not link to EduSkills Academy pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text, which could provide ainaccurate/false impression. This may createmisinterpretation for the users.
• Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to EduSkills Academy website.
• Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
• Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human and animal rights.
• Do not link pages to content which infringes the intellectual property of any third party, person or entity.
• Do not link pages to content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
The Company Products enable the Users to learn via learning services through our LMS Software. The Services include, without limitation, facilitating and hosting Courses, and taking feedback from Users.You understand and agree that these Terms are agreed to in consideration of your use of the Company Products and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged.
Company reserves the absolute right to rectify these Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised Terms on the Site. Any revisions to the Terms are effective upon posting. The Terms will be identified as of the most recent date of revision. You should visit this page regularly to ensure your continued acceptance of these Terms. Your continued use of the Company Products after any revision to these Terms constitutes your binding acceptance of the revised Terms. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences of this section, no revisions to these Terms will apply to any dispute between you and the Company that arose prior to the date of such revision.The Company Products are new and subject to change at any time. We are continuously looking to improve the Company Products.
By using the Company Products or communicating with us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Company Products.
We have no mechanism to control comments/discussions posted on the Site and, as such, we cannot guarantee in any manner the reliability, validity, accuracy or truthfulness of such contents. You also understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to Submitted Contents which you may consider offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You hereby agree to repay and hold the Company harmless from and against any and all claims, notices and actions that you may have arising out of your access or use of any Submitted Content.
Those who choose to access or use the Company Products from other locations, including from outside India, may do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Access to or use of the Company Products from jurisdictions where the contents or practices of the Company Products are illegal or unauthorized is strictly prohibited.
7.Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/orattachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
• Provide, operate, and maintain our website
• Improve, personalize, and expand our website
• Understand and analyse how you use our website
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including forcustomer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
• Send you emails
• Find and prevent fraud.
8.Registration and Identity Protections
To use certain Company Products, you will need to register and obtain an account, username and password. When you register, the information you provide to us during the registration process will help us in offering content, customer service, and network management. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and passwordand for all activities and liabilities associated with or occurring under your Account. You must notify us :
(a) Immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account and any other breach of security.
(b) Ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each Course.
We cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the foregoing requirements or as a result of use of your Account, either with or without your knowledge, prior to your notifying us of unauthorized access to your Account. However, you agree that you will be liable for any losses incurred by us or another party due to any use of your Account, excluding only uses following your notification to us of unauthorized access to your Account.
You may not transfer your Account to any other person and you may not use anyone else's Account at any time. In cases where you have authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use your Account. You are fully responsible for :
(i) The online conduct of such User.
(ii) Controlling the User's access to and use of the Services.
(iii) The consequences of any misuse.
9.Accuracy of Account Information
In consideration of your use of Company Products, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Company's registration form (such information being "Your Data"), (b) maintain and promptly update Your Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; and (c) comply with these Terms. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete or misleading, or if we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current incomplete or misleading, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Company Products, without any liability to you.
10.User and Submitted Content
Any materials, information, communications or ideas that you upload, communicate or otherwise transmit or post to us on or through Company Products (the "Submitted Content") will be treated as non-confidential and subject to the license below, and may be reproduced, distributed, publicly performed, publicly distributed, communicated to the public, and otherwise used and exploited by us for any purpose related to the delivery, marketing, promoting, demonstrating or operating the Company Products, including, but not limited to, for quality control, redistribution or display to Users, and professional development.
11.Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or estimable damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
(i) The use or the inability to use the service.
(ii) The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, or services purchases or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website.
(iii) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or confidential information.
(iv) Statements or conduct of any third party on the products or any other matter relating to the Products.
12.Variation of Services
We may add, change or eliminate features, pricing, nomenclature and other aspects of the Company Products and make other changes at any time and these Terms will continue to apply to the Company Products as modified. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance of all or any portion of the Company Products.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
EduSkills Academy does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
[email protected] EduSkills Pvt. Ltd. 2021. All Rights Reserved.